Anti-Vertigo Shangri-La Blind Fabric is a type of roller blind with the same configuration as roller blinds. The difference lies in the curtain fabric, the Shangri-La curtain has three layers of fabric. When the Shangri-La curtain is closed, there are three layers. When fully opened, the two yarns are parallel, and the cloth is perpendicular to the yarns. Shangri-La curtains are the best choice for maintaining the privacy and controlling light. It is widely used in villas, office buildings, cafes, western restaurants, hotels, and other places. Many people may often see it, but they can’t name it. Let’s take a look at the cleaning requirements of Anti-Vertigo Shangri-La Blind Fabric:
1. Daily maintenance can be done by brushing with a feather duster or blowing with a hair dryer at low temperatures.
2. If you need a comprehensive cleaning, you can use a small vacuum cleaner to clean it, or use a shower to rinse it with cold water.
3. In case of stains, use a sponge or soft cloth dipped in warm water with a neutral detergent to gently wipe the dirty place. If necessary, add a mild detergent. To prevent creasing or damaging the fabric, wipe gently to keep the curtains cleaner. Use a steam iron to spray iron at a distance of about 10 cm from the cloth curtain, which can remove dust/bacteria.
4. It should be noted that it cannot be scrubbed with hard objects. After cleaning, it should not be exposed to the sun but should be dried naturally.
5. Ultrasonic cleaning makes the fabric as bright as new.